Monday, August 31, 2009

Fresh.

Here we are. A fresh new blog, a fresh perspective, fresh products, fresh patterns, and a fresh new business name to lead me on. I recently changed my business name and even though it is simple and unimaginative- I am utterly pleased with it. The old name was much too... much.

Here is a place where I can post things I love, things that inspire me, work that I have done, and work that I wish to do someday. Follow along if you'd like.

It might leave you feeling mighty fresh.

5 comments:

  1. OK...I'll follow along. I worked in the field for a few years. Now I'm onto different things but still love it. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have done...and will do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will follow you too! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up! Love the fresh new blog! I will be a frequent visitor.

    ReplyDelete